FOR PRIMARY (PRI 5 TO PRI 6), SECONDARY (SEC 1 TO SEC 5) AND
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL STUDENTS (GRADE 5 TO 10)
How many times do you remind your child to “Study” everyday, every week, every month? If it is more than a dozen times.... that’s OK. That’s what many parents do.
But the question is, after reminding them and ‘warning’ them to study, what’s the outcome?
Does it really work? Does your child study without your reminders?
I know how it feels as a parent. Most students don’t study in spite of ‘million times’ of reminding them to study. And did you ever wonder why? If you are really a concerned parent, read on. You will find not only the answer for the above question, but you might learn some powerful information, that can change your child’s life forever…for good!
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars!
I am glad you asked the question. Its because your child doesn’t know exactly “how to study”. In the absence of this vital information of “how to study”, how do you expect them to read, learn, study?
It’s like asking your child to swim and pushing them into the swimming pool. And you never thought of asking yourself “does my child know how to swim?”.
For swimming, there is a method. A system.
For playing Tennis, there is a system.
For driving a car, there is a system.
And for learning too, there is a system!
Tremendously Improved Mindset And Results
I was amazed by the unique and highly effective memory techniques imparted by Nishant to unleash my son’s memory power to the fullest potential. The program has certainly made a significant impact on my son’s learning journey.
Daniel Liu, Father of Liu Hon Jin, Rulang Primary School
Think about it. Only a few students (and these are the top students) actually know the methods and strategies of learning, studying and memorising.
I have interviewed many top students and was surprised that almost all of them have similar habits when it comes to to studying, time-management, discipline, commitment, focus and other essential skills. If a few students can use certain ‘habits’ to become the top students, even your child too can use the same habits and he/she too can become a top student.
Because I know the method. I know “how to study”. And I have taught it to thousands of students in Singapore, Malaysia, India, Hongkong and a dozen other countries in 5 continents. After using my methods, many of these students went on to become top students in their schools.
And most importantly. I can teach your child too!
I Scored 8 A1s
I felt that the course increased my concentration levels and sharpened my thinking. It taught me how to memorise wordy texts with ease and without much effort and pressure. One of the techniques, the Ultimate System, was rather thought provoking and was able to expand out my vocabulary repertoire. The study habits taught me how to study smart and the memory techniques made remembering and retaining information easier. This course is an excellent way to unleash one’s potential as a student because memorising is now made easy yet intriguing.
Lee Cheng-Shaun, Anglo Chinese School (I)
I am the only Grand Master of Memory in Singapore. I also broke a Guinness World Record in memory in 2011. In the last 20+ years, I taught powerful memory, focus, study and exam techniques to thousands of students.
I have also conducted my training to several schools and educational institutions all over the world. And I am very sure that I can help your child too.
I have been fortunate that my work and achievements were featured in many national and international media.
I conduct my popular Super Memory & Study Skills Workshop. It is a 16 hrs workshop (usually conducted as a two-day workshop). I conduct this workshop in Singapore. If you are residing outside Singapore, just contact me and I will tell you how I can conduct this workshop in your country. I have conducted my workshops in 21 countries across 5 continents so far.
In this workshop, your child will master all the necessary memory and study skills to achieve better grades and to become a top student.
The techniques are very useful. They enable me to concentrate & get the most out of every study sessions. I plan to follow through all the study plans & action plans.
Xu Zhuo’er, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls
The program is very good as it helps me to manage my time on all my subjects. I tried some of it & it really helped me to understand what the teacher is teaching & I am confident that I will pass my subjects in the coming examinations.
Ang Swee Ting Joween, Hougang Sec
I like the way you taught the lessons & how you made the lessons enjoyable & it will help to improve on my study habits. The study & memory techniques are helping me to enjoy my lessons & my life.
Anisha Balakrishnan, Cedar Primary
When I ask parents, what is the best gift they have given their children, they say things like “hand-held video game”, “music player” or “a mobile phone/tablet". Though these are good gifts, none of them can be called as “The Best Gift”.
The best gift you can give your child is the gift of “Making Learning Fun & Easy”.
And my workshop teaches your child how to make learning easy and fun. This is a results-oriented workshop which addresses all major problems faced by students.
The techniques taught by Mr. Nishant were fun & very relevant to real life, thus making his lessons easier to understand. The tactics were fun to learn & useful.
Milvin Lim, Red Swastika
I like the unique memory technique & its relevance to studies.
Rachel Wang, Nanyang Girls High
It will benefit me in my studies as I can apply what I learn. It will help me to memorise better using the techniques.
Lim Miaw Ching, Manjusri Sec
The program is very good. It helps me to manage my time well in studying. It helps me to memorise the keywords easier. I will use all the techniques like memorise the important information.
Sham Geng Yun, Hougang Secondary School
Here are the workshop highlights
- Introduction to proven memory systems
- Achievements of a trained memory demo
- Memory Systems & Learning Strategies
SUPER MEMORY TECHNIQUES
Learn to use a variety of proven techniques to memorise:
- Answers with subheadings
- Scientific terminology
- Vocabulary & even foreign languages
TOP STUDENT SECRETS
- Learn to think & act like a top student
- Tips & Tricks from top students
- Secrets to change your attitude towards studies
BRAIN POWER BOOSTERS
- Exercises for enhancing mental faculties such as concentration, observation, imagination & creativity
- 30-day “Super-Charge Your Memory & Grades” action plan
MENTAL WARM-UP SKILLS
- Brain warm-up exercises
- Techniques to put you in a study mood effortlessly
- Techniques of registering information
- Step-by-step scientific approach to studying
- Learn what, when & how to revise
- Transfer short-term memory to long-term memory
- Understanding reasons for lack of concentration
- Unique techniques to boost concentration levels
- Study Session Planning
- Prioritisation of study tasks
It is very useful in my studies because I can study and review my notes with more concentration and I can memorize my formulae better.
Juay Zhen Yu, Cedar Primary School
I love all the memory Techniques especially The Ultimate System. The program helped me to manage my time and also be more focused on my studies. I will follow The Ultimate Study Plan.
Nerice Aw Wei Zhi, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls School
I liked participating in all the activities and learning new techniques. The techniques help me to concentrate better while reading my text books.
Shevani, St Margaret’s Primary School
Here's the workshop outline:
- Understanding the study traps of students
- Cultivate the mindset of a Top Student
- Do you know the reasons why you forget?
- Learn the 3 secrets of super memory
- The Reminder Principle and how to benefit from it
- How to use the power of linking to remember any number of bits of data
- Learn the 7 Study Habits of Top Students
- Manage your time effectively
- Build tremendous level of confidence in yourself and in your studies
- Transfer information from Short-term memory to Long-term memory
- Retain what you studied for as long as you want
- Maintain discipline in studies
- Prioritise your study tasks for maximum efficiency
- Have a ‘cool mind’ and eliminate your study-related stress
- 2000-year-old super memory technique (I have used this technique to create many memory records!)
- Memorise points of an answer, speeches, lists of words, ideas, facts in Geography…etc
- Take massive advantage of setting ‘study goals’
- Know how to effectively deal with study overload and pressure
- Learn why cramming doesn’t help most of the times
- Learn how to make sure you comprehend whatever you read, every time
- Learn ways to making best use of learning time
- Learn powerful techniques to achieve razor-sharp concentration
- Learn the ultimate way to memorise any number (of any length)
- Learn a super technique to memorise abstract words (like scientific terms)
- Know what makes your mind wander so easily
- Learn ways to have a ‘mental warm-up’ before each study session
- Memorise 20, 40, 50 digit numbers, dates & events, inventions & inventors, countries & capitals, Periodic Table, constants & values, vocabulary, foreign language vocabulary, scientific terminology, botanical & zoological names
- Learn how to be interested in studies
- Learn a super-simple, yet very effective way to memorise bits of data
- How to eliminate fear of exams forever
- Learn powerful strategies and tips to perform well in exams
- Memorise formulae, equations, facts, definitions, correct spellings of frequently misspelled words
- Learn to use our 30-day plan to super-charge your memory & grades
Stood 1st Among All 122 Students
On observation, my son has used the techniques effectively. He gained from attending your program. He is now motivated! His improvement has shown and demonstrated that he has benefited from this program. The Edusave Scholarship he received has paid back the course fee he attended. His achievement as top level student of Siglap Secondary School is commendable.
Toon Eng, Father of Daryl Chian, Siglap Secondary School
I know your concern. You are right, your child (or anyone) can’t ‘sit’ for 8 long hours. We use Accelerated Learning Techniques. Your child will not just sit! He/she needs to move in our workshop. There will be activities and exercises in the workshop which makes it very interesting for the students to learn and understand the techniques. Many parents are surprised that their children are eager to go to the Day-2 of the workshop (after one full day of training).
No. This is done to ensure your child’s success. We have observed that many students have some kind of hesitation to talk in front of their parents. In our workshops, we want our students to talk and participate freely in the workshop. Any hesitation of any kind will reduce the impact of the training.
The very nature of our teaching methodology eliminates any shyness your child may have. On the other hand, he/she will be excited to participate in the activities. This training also improves the self-esteem of your child. The training will substantially help your child to come out of shyness. But, please understand that ‘eliminating shyness’ is not an objective of our training. It could very well be one of the bonuses your child might enjoy.
We provide a Workbook to each student. We believe in workbooks and not in course material. I can print a 100 page material and give it to your child. And he/she will put it in a shelf which will come face-to-face with you only when you are moving your house after few years. There’s no fun in reading lines and lines of text. In our workshop, we encourage the students to write in their workbook.
In most cases, on Day 1 itself! We teach your child specific techniques which he/can use immediately. The very first time they use it, they will see a great result. At the end of the workshop, we give all students a 30-day Action Plan. This plan has changed (and continues to change) many students’ lives . At the end of the 30-day plan, your child will see a tremendous improvement in the following areas:
- Better time-management
- More interest towards studies
- Positive thinking towards studies
- Better concentration
- Long term retention of information
Students in Primary 5 & Primary 6 and all Secondary Students (Sec 1 to Sec 4).
For international school students, the eligibility is Grade 5 to Grade 10.
No. All students sit in the same class. Since I use Accelerated Learning methods, it doesn’t matter if we have students of different levels. Each student will be working on his/her problems / challenges. Also, since the class size is small (limited to 15 students in each class), I can pay individual attention. In group exercises, I will pair/group your child with students of their age group.
We love questions. More importantly we love answering all questions, whether they are from students or parents. Send an email or call our office and ask all your questions. We will answer them. See the contact information at the bottom of this webpage.
MARCH 2018 WORKSHOP
17-18 March 2018 (Sat-Sun)
During School Holidays
JUNE 2018 WORKSHOP
2-3 June 2018 (Sat-Sun)
During School Holidays
ONLY 9 PLACES AVAILABLE.
10.00 am to 06.00 pm (on both days)
Inclusive of breaks
LTC (Lion) Building
16, Arumugam Road, Off Paya Lebar Road
(1 minute walk from MacPherson MRT)
$1,197 Per Participant
(Pri 5 to Sec 4 ONLY | Grades 5 to 10 ONLY)
Fee inclusive of:
– Lunch (McDonald’s)
+ Awesome support!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL Ms. Rakhi: +65 – 6402 2310 | +65 – 8233 9474