For MOE students – Primary (Pri 5 to Pri 6) and Secondary (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
For International School Students (Grade 5 to 10)
Who Else Wants Their Children
To Excel In Their Exams
And Have Fun While Studying?
This could be the most important information you might read regarding your child’s performance in studies.
How many times do you remind your child to “Study” everyday, every week, every month? If it is more than a dozen times, that’s OK. That’s what many parents do. But the question is, after reminding them and ‘warning’ them to study, what’s the outcome? Does it really work? Does your child study without your reminders?
Is Your Child Facing These Problems?
- Don’t have an organized system of studying
- Constant reminders from parents (that’s YOU) to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY
- Exam related fears, anxiety & nervousness
- Unable to concentrate even for a short period of time
- Inability in remembering answers, formulae, scientific terminology etc.
- Constant association of stress/pain with studying
- Lack of immediate results
I know how it feels as a parent. Most students don’t study inspite of ‘million times’ of reminding them to study. And did you ever wonder why? If you are really a concerned parent, read on. You will find not only the answer for the above question, but you might learn some powerful information, that can change your child’s life forever…for good!
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars!
What Stops Your Child From Studying? (The Secret)
I am glad you asked the question. Its because your child doesn’t know “how to study”. In the absence of this vital information of “how to study”, how do you expect them to read, learn, study?
It’s like asking your child to swim and push them into the water. And you never thought of asking yourself “does my child know how to swim”.
For swimming, there is a method. A system.
For playing Tennis, there is a system.
For driving a car, there is a system.
And for learning, there is a system!
If Top Students Can Do It, Your Child Can Do It Too
Think about it. Only a few students (and these are the top students) actually know the methods and strategies of learning, studying and memorizing.
I have interviewed many top students and was surprised that most of them have similar habits when it comes to to studying, time-management, discipline, commitment etc. If few students can use certain ‘habits’ to become the top students, even your child too can use the same habits and he/she too can become a top student.
Why Am I telling You All This?
Because I know the method. I know “how to study”. And I have taught it to thousands of students in Singapore, Malaysia, India and Hongkong. After using my methods, many of these students topped their schools. And most importantly. I can teach your child too!
And Why Should You Listen To Me?
I am a memory expert. I am a Guinness Record Holder in memory (2011) and I am the ONLY Grand Master of Memory in Singapore. I have spent 20 years in the field of training. In all these years, I have trained thousands of people from all walks of life in improving their memory.
In 2003, I was awarded the Grand Master of Memory at The World Memory Championships. There are about 150 Grand Masters in the entire world (and I am the only one in Singapore)
I have conducted my training to students, schools, organisations all over the world. I am also the author of 6 books on memory and learning.
So, How Can You (And Your Child) Benefit?
I conduct my popular Super Memory & Study Skills Workshop. It is a 16 hrs workshop (usually conducted as a 2 full day workshop). I conduct this workshop in Singapore (if you are residing outside Singapore, just contact me and I will tell you how I can conduct this workshop in your country. I have conducted my workshops in 13 countries so far).
Give Your Child The Gift Of “Making Learning Fun & Easy”
When I ask parents, what is the best gift they have given their children, they say “Hand-held video game”, “Music player” or “Mobile Phone with smart features”. Though they are gifts, none of them can be called as “The Best Gift”.
The best gift you can give your child is the gift of “Making Learning Fun & Easy”.
And my workshop teaches your child how to make learning easy and fun. This is a very intensive workshop (16 hours) which addresses all major problems faced by students. As you can see from the name of this workshop, there will be equal focus on STUDY SKILLS and MEMORY TECHNIQUES.
OK. What Does My Child Learn In Your Workshop?
Introduction to proven memory systems
Achievements of a trained memory demo
Memory Systems & Learning Strategies
SUPER MEMORY TECHNIQUES
Learn to use a variety of proven techniques to memorize:
Answers with subheadings
Vocabulary & even foreign languages
TOP STUDENT SECRETS
Learn to think & act like a top student
Tips & Tricks from top students
Secrets to change your attitude towards studies
BRAIN POWER BOOSTERS
Exercises for enhancing mental faculties such as concentration, observation, imagination & creativity
30-day “Super-Charge Your Memory & Grades” action plan
MENTAL WARM-UP SKILLS
Brain warm-up exercises
Techniques to put you in a study mood effortlessly
Techniques of registering information
Step-by-step scientific approach to studying
Learn what, when & how to revise
Transfer short-term memory to long-term memory
Understanding reasons for lack of concentration
Unique techniques to boost concentration levels
Study Session Planning
Prioritization of study tasks
Looks Great! What Else Does My Child Learn In Your Workshop?
Workshop Contents Outline
- Understanding the study traps of students
- Learn the concept of Top Students
- Do you know the reasons why you forget?
- Learn the 3 secrets of super memory
- The Reminder Principle and how to benefit from it
- How to use the power of linking to glue together any number of bits of data
- Learn the 7 Study Habits of Top Students
- Manage your time effectively
- Build tremendous level of confidence in yourself and in your studies
- Transfer information from Short-term memory to Long-term memory
- Retain what you studied for as long as you want
- Maintain discipline in studies
- Prioritize your study tasks for maximum efficiency
- Have a ‘cool mind’ and eliminate your study-related stress
- 2000-year-old super memory technique (I have used this technique to create many memory records!)
- Memorize points of an answer, speeches, lists of words (even 50, 100 or more!), ideas, facts in Geography…etc
- Learn the importance of goals
- Take massive advantage of setting ‘study goals’
- Know how to effectively deal with study overload and pressure
- Learn why cramming doesn’t help most of the times
- Learn how to make sure you comprehend whatever you read, every time
- Learn ways to making best use of learning time
- Learn powerful techniques to achieve razor-sharp concentration
- Learn the ultimate way to memorize any number (of any length)
- Learn a super technique to memorize abstract words (like scientific terms)
- Learn how to exercise both sides of your brain by using mind-blowing games
- Know what makes your mind wander so easily? Learn ways to have a ‘mental warm-up’ before each study session
- Memorize 20, 40, 50 digit numbers, Dates & events, inventions & inventors, countries & capitals, Periodic Table, constants & values, vocabulary, foreign language vocabulary, scientific terminology, Botanical & zoological names
- Learn how to be interested in studies
- Learn a super-simple, yet very effective way to memorize bits of data
- How to eliminate fear of exams forever
- Learn powerful strategies and tips to perform well in exams
- Memorize formulae, equations, facts, definitions, correct spellings of frequently misspelled words
- Learn to use our 30-day plan to super-charge your memory & grades
Nishant, Can You Answer My Questions?
Q – Can my child sit for 8 long hrs at a stretch? I am a little doubtful.
A – I know your concern. You are right, your child (or anyone) can’t ‘sit’ for 8 long hours. We use Accelerated Learning Techniques. Your child will not just sit! He/she needs to move in our workshop. There will be activities and exercises in the workshop which makes it very interesting for the students to learn and understand the techniques. Many parents are surprised that their children are eager to go to the Day-2 of the workshop (after one full day of training).
Q – Can I (parent) accompany my child and sit in the class?
A – No. This is done to ensure your child’s success. We have observed that many students have some kind of hesitation to talk in front of their parents. In our workshops, we want our students to talk and participate in the workshop. Any hesitation of any kind will reduce the impact of the training.
Q – My child is shy. How do you ensure he/she participates in the class?
A – The very nature of our teaching methodology eliminates any shyness your child may have. On the other hand, he/she will be excited to participate in the activities. This training also improves the self-esteem of your child. The training will substantially help your child to come out of shyness. But, please understand that ‘eliminating shyness’ is not an objective of our training. It could very well be one of the bonuses your child might enjoy.
Q – Will there be course material?
A – We provide a Workbook to each student. We believe in workbooks and not in course material. I can print a 100 page material and give it to your child. And he/she will put it in a shelf which will come face-to-face with you only when you are moving your house after few years. There’s no fun in reading lines and lines of text. In our workshop, we encourage the students to write in their workbook.
Q – How soon will I see a difference in my child?
A – In Day 1 itself! We teach your child specific techniques which he/can use immediately. The very first time they use it, they will see a great result. At the end of the workshop, we give all students a 30-day Action Plan. This plan has changed (and continues to change) many students’ lives . At the end of the 30-day plan, your child will see a tremendous improvement in the following areas:
More interest towards studies
Positive thinking towards studies
Long term retention of information
Q – What is the eligibility of the students for your workshop?
A – Students in Primary 5 & Primary 6 and all Secondary Students (Sec 1 to Sec 4). For international school students, the eligibility is Grade 5 to Grade 10.
Q – Will there be separate classes for Primary and Secondary Students?
A – No. All students sit in the same class. Since I use Accelerated Learning methods, it doesn’t matter if we have students of different levels. Each student will be working on his/her problems / challenges. Also, since the class size is small, I can pay individual attention. In group exercises, I will pair/group your child with students of their age group.
Q – I have a question which is not mentioned here. What to do?
A – We love questions. More importantly we love answering all questions, whether they are from students or parents. Send an email or call our office and ask all your questions. We will answer them. See the contact information at the bottom of this webpage.
Q – What is the training fee?
A – It is just $1,197 per participant. Yes, you really don’t have to spend thousands of dollars. You know how much you spend on tuitions for each subject. Don’t you? Compared to those tuitions, this is a much better investment. The skills which your child learn at our workshop are life-time skills.
UPCOMING SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
Small class size (upto a max of 15 students in a class).
Places available on a first-come-first-served basis.
18-19 Nov 2017
During School Holidays
16-17 Dec 2017
During School Holidays
ONLY 7 PLACES AVAILABLE.
Register now to secure a place.
Class size is limited to 15 students.
Places available on a first-come-first-served basis.
CALL Ms. Rakhi: +65 – 6402 2310 | +65 – 8233 9474